Merchants Bank, Winona, is seeking a Junior Credit Analyst. Primary duties include inputting information into a financial spreading software, pulling credit reports and UCC searches, completing ancillary reviews, completing credit scoring and loan presentations, and administrative duties.
A minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance required. Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability in problem analysis.Please apply in person at Merchants Bank, online at www.merchantsbank.com/about/careers, or e-mail NLMessenger@merchantsbank.com with a cover letter and resume or to request an application.
Primary Junior Credit Analyst Position duties include inputting information into a financial spreading software, pulling credit reports and UCC searches, completing ancillary reviews such as Stock/Broker/Servicer Reviews, completing credit scoring and loan presentations for credit relationships of $500,000 or less, and other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned by the manager.
Must possess a very positive and helpful attitude with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines. Strong verbal and written communication skills needed.
Prior experience in lending, underwriting, accounting or trend analysis preferred.
- Spread financial information for use by lending officers or loan committees in making lending decisions on new, renewal and extension of loans.
- Additionally, review and analyze all pertinent credit and financial information, including credit bureau reports, financial reports, cash flow analysis, ratio analysis, and reports information to lending officers, typically for loan relationships of $500,000 or less.
- Complete credit scoring requests for small business loans.
- Pull credit reports and UCC searches for commercial customers.
- Regular and dependable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Perform administrative duties assigned by manager.
- Employee will be expected to contribute to a positive working environment through words and actions.
- Employee will be expected to greet internal and external customers in a friendly and outgoing manner.
- Employee will be expected to take responsibility to insure that internal and external customers receive outstanding customer service.
- Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs. This may include preparation of Commercial/Ag loan documents utilizing the bank’s loan document software – LaserPro.
- Employee will be expected to complete compliance and product knowledge assignments in a timely manner.
Work will primarily be performed in inside working environment, low noise level, comfortable physical conditions.
Work will be performed primarily sitting at a desk, very low degree of lifting. Requires average finger dexterity to operate normal office equipment, such as computer, adding machine, etc. Requires good eye/finger coordination.
A minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance. Strong analytical skills; excellent people skills. Requires individual with strong oral and written communication skills; ability to express ideas in a clear, thorough, and concise manner.
Requires above-average aptitude in the area of math/number skills. Above-average ability in written communication, including word processing and Excel proficiency. Strong ability in problem analysis.
Amiable personality. Must be an excellent team worker.
Responsible to the Credit Administration Manager for fulfillment of duties, responsibilities, authority, and for proper interpretation.
Will have high degree of contact with other Bank personnel and direct personal contact with customers. Must have the ability to develop customer rapport; must show genuine interest in others' needs and opinions.
In day-to-day function, will have contact with customers, public, and staff, and is to conduct self in a manner that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the Bank.