From paying your employees and vendors to cash liquidity, we offer solutions to maximize your cash flow and make your business more efficient:
- Direct Deposit payroll is the electronic transfer and deposit of employees’ net pay to their bank accounts anywhere in the U.S. through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system.
Learn More: Direct Deposit
- Online Bill Payments pays bills through your business’s Online Banking account without having to write a check. Simply enter the payee information, payment amount and date and the payment is sent.
Learn More: Online Bill Payments
- Target balance accounts and automated sweeps work together to efficiently manage the cash in your accounts.
- A Sweep Account automatically transfers money between accounts based on your parameters. Your Business Checking account is reviewed daily and excess funds are automatically “swept” into a savings account to earn interest or to a Line of Credit to pay down balances. When you need the funds, the money is swept back in to your Business Checking account.
- A Target or Zero Balance Account is a business checking account that is automatically maintained at a “zero balance” or at a target balance that you specify. Target/Zero-Balance Accounts allow businesses to maintain separate accounts for various divisions, locations, or functions (such as payroll), while automatically consolidating cash from those accounts.
- Wire Transfers allow your business to send or receive money from anywhere in the world through an electronic transfer of funds.
In addition, we offer a free, no obligation comparison of your current business solutions and pricing against our own offerings to ensure you are getting the most value from your current business accounts and services.
Improve your business cash flow, enhance fraud detection and prevention, and enhance efficiency with our cash management tools.