Protect and effectively manage your business assets with our tools for security and management. From online access to your bank accounts, to fraud detection and prevention, we offer solutions to help maximize your cash flow and make your business more efficient:
- Merchants Bank Business Online Banking helps you monitor manage your business accounts, transfer funds, make payments and more anywhere you have an Internet connection. Access rights to specific accounts and information can be set up by employee.
Learn More: Business Online Banking
- Positive Pay helps you detect fraudulent checks that are presented on your business account. Only checks that match a pre-approved list, which you provide to the Bank, are automatically paid. All other checks presented for payment must receive authorization or may be rejected for payment by you.
Learn More: Positive Pay
- ACH Blocks and Filters helps you detect fraudulent electronic transactions that are presented on your business account. Only ACH transactions that you have told us are allowed to post to your company’s checking account are paid. All other transactions must receive authorization from your business or will be sent back to the originator.
- ACH Blocks: You can completely block all ACH debits and/or credits from posting to your account.
- ACH Filters: You can set parameters that allow certain ACH debits/and or credits to post to your account, while at the same time excluding other debits and/or credits from posting.
Learn More: ACH Blocks and Filters
- Health Savings Accounts provide your employees with a way to save for health-related expenses pre-tax when combined with a qualified high deductive health plan.
Learn More: Health Savings Accounts
- Business Overdraft Lines of Credit cover your business checking account transactions, up to an approved limit, should your checking account become overdrawn.*
- Small Business Overdraft Line of Credit: Available to qualified smaller home-based or sideline businesses in amounts of $500-$2,500.
- Business Overdraft Line of Credit: Available to for-profit businesses, who have been in business for at least 12 months, in amounts of $1,000-$24,999
Learn More: Business Overdraft Line of Credit Learn More: Small Business Overdraft Line of Credit
- Business Visa® Credit Card gives you or designated employees the ability to pay for business expenses worldwide through a credit card. If you choose our Visa ScoreCard Credit Card, you earn rewards points with each purchase.*
Learn More: Business Visa® Credit Card
- Financial Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the computerized exchange of payments and payment data between your business and your customers and vendors.
Learn More: Financial Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Out-of-Band Authentication requires Business Online Banking users to enter a One Time Security Code to authenticate certain online transactions, ensuring these transactions are only processed by authorized employees.
- Trusteer Rapport works with your current antivirus and firewall protection software to prevent malware and phishing attacks on the computer you use for your online banking transactions.
In addition, we offer a free, no obligation comparison of your current business solutions and pricing against our own offerings to ensure you are getting the most value from your current business accounts and services.
EMAIL A CASH MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST