Merchants Bank has the following employment opportunities available:
To learn about a specific career opportunity, click on a job title.
Apple Valley: Part-time Teller
Eau Claire: Commercial Banker
Eau Claire: Mortgage Lender
Eau Claire: Part-time Teller
Lakeville: Lead Teller/Customer Service Representative
Onalaska: Full-time Teller
Onalaska: Commercial Banker
Red Wing: Market President
Red Wing: Mortgage Lender
Rochester: Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
Rochester or Winona: Trust and Estate Administration Specialist
St. Charles: Lead Teller
St. Charles: Part-time Teller
Winona: Commercial Banker
Winona: Part-time Custodian
Winona: Part-time Electronic Banking Specialist
Winona: Part-time Evening Computer Operator
Winona: Mortgage Relationship Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Winona: Mortgage Loan Processor
Winona: Mortgage Closing Specialist
Winona: Full-time Teller
Winona: Loan Servicing Representative
Winona: Senior Vice President/Chief Credit Officer
If you are a student interested in possible internship opportunities, please email our Human Resources department.
How to Apply
If you have questions about a current opening or our application process, please email our Human Resources department.
- Using the form below provide your basic information and then
Upload your cover letter and resume, or
Upload a completed copy of our application.
- Click Submit.
Send a completed application or cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
102 East Third Street
Winona, MN 559887
Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Tips for Submitting Your Application
- Do not use Internet Explorer when completing the application. Any other browser is recommended.
- Make sure to complete all the required fields (noted by an asterisk).
- Please click the Submit button once and wait for a thank you message to appear.
- If you do not see a thank you message after clicking submit, your application has not been successfully submitted.