Agriculture Loans Offered
- Ag Loans provide financing for your farming operation (including working capital and input costs), equipment, capital improvements and more.
- Beginning Farming Loans/Start-Up Loans provide financing through a partnership between Merchants Bank and the Farm Service Agency (FSA). These loans are typically for new farmers (with less than 10 years of farming experience) and, in most cases, can provide more flexible down payment options.
- Agriculture Real Estate Loans are typically used to acquire farmland, refinance your debt or improve your current property.
- Lines of Credit are a flexible source of funds to help you manage your day-to-day financial needs, such as crop inputs, land rental, market livestock or feed.
- Fleet/Truck Loans provide rolling stock financing for your truck and fleet operation.
- Equipment Financing can provide flexibility and additional options for your agricultural operation.
The Merchants team has taken the time to understand our needs, as well as the needs of the Cannon Falls community. They are an important part of the Cannon Falls' economic vitality.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
Dedicated to your success, we provide your business with tools to manage your corporate cash efficiently and protect your financial accounts from fraud.
As your dedicated financial partner, we offer Wealth Management resources to help you plan for the future. Put our expertise to work for you.
Business Online & Mobile Banking
Find the convenient ways you can access and manage your business bank accounts right here.