Positive Pay and Reverse Positive Pay Benefits
- Minimize the risk of fraudulent checks posting to your account
- Another layer of security to help protect your business
- Two options are available: traditional and reverse
How does Positive Pay and Reverse Positive Pay work?
- Positive Pay: You send a check file to the Bank of checks that have been issued. Only checks matching this pre-approved list are paid by the Bank. Checks presented for payment that do not match the list must be reviewed or may be rejected for payment.
- Reverse Positive Pay: You receive a list of checks presented to your account for payment and review them against the checks you have issued.
Would my business benefit from Positive Pay and Reverse Positive Pay?
Yes, if your business:
- Issues checks
- Wants the added assurance of knowing only approved checks will post to your account