ACH Blocks and Filters Benefits
- Saves time, money and reduces the risk of fraud
- No more worry about having to manage unauthorized ACH transactions that have posted to your company’s checking account
- You control the list of permitted ACH transactions
How do ACH Blocks and Filters work?
- With an ACH Block, you will have the ability to prohibit, or block, all ACH debits and/or credits from posting to your company accounts to prevent ACH fraud. You may also have heard this service referred to as ACH Debit Blocks.
- With an ACH Filter, you will have the control to allow certain ACH debits and/or credits to post to your account, while at the same time excluding other debits and/or credits from posting.
Would my business benefit from ACH Blocks or Filters?
Yes, if your business:
- Has ACH debit or credit activity in your business checking account
- Wants the added assurance of being able to monitor for unauthorized ACH transactions