We partner with farmers and business owners to help create prosperous farming operations and ag-related businesses. Our experienced ag banking team, some of them farmers themselves, will partner with you to understand needs specific to your operation.
- Ag Loans provide financing for your farming operation (including working capital and input costs), equipment, capital improvements and more.
- Beginning Farming Loans/Start Up Loans provide financing through a partnership between Merchants Bank and the Farm Service Agency (FSA). These loans are typically for new farmers (with less than 10 years of farming experience) and, in most cases, can provide more flexible down payment options.
- Agriculture Real Estate Loans are typically used to acquire farmland, refinance your debt or improve your current property.
- Lines of Credit are a flexible source of funds to help you manage your day-to-day financial needs, such as crop inputs, land rental, market livestock or feed.
- Fleet/Truck Loans provide rolling stock financing for your truck and fleet operation.
- Lease Financing can provide flexibility and additional options for your agricultural operation.
Plus, try our business calculators to help you estimate potential financial payments, payoffs, margins and more.
Save Money, Time + Be More Efficient
The biggest benefits to using Treasury Management? According to Annette, Treasury Management Sales Officer: "The top three benefits are saving time, saving money, efficiency. With our variety of products, together we can figure out which ones would be most beneficial for your business."
Supporting Crop Producers
With a full range of specialized products and banking services, Merchants Bank is here to help you succeed. Contact an Ag Lender