Businesses of all sizes can benefit from the ease and versatility of accepting credit or debit cards anytime, anywhere you choose. Being able to accept major credit and debit cards is expected by most of your customers and may even help your business get paid faster.
Merchants Bank offers a variety of options for collecting payments including counter-top card readers, website interfaces and mobile card readers. All of our terminals are capable of accepting payments from EMV chip cards. We can help you select the option(s) that are best for your business. Once a payment option is in place:
- Your customer presents you with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover debit or credit card.
- The transaction request is approved or denied almost immediately and a response is sent back to you.
- Funds are deposited into your Merchants Bank business checking account.
We understand that each business is unique and deserves a card processing pricing structure that makes sense for your business. Our pricing structure takes into account the following factors:
- Monthly Service Charge: $9.95 for DialPay and $14.95 for all other payment collection options.
- Equipment Costs: Vary depending on your needs.
- Discount Fees: Based on what type of pricing is chosen for your business - Passthru or Flat Fee.
We promise to work with you to keep your costs as low as possible and customize Card Processing to fit your individual business needs.
To get started with Merchant Bank Card Processing, contact your local Merchants Bank.
Solutions Made for Your Business
"I don’t work to sell all of our Treasury Management products and services to every client. I want to make sure I recommend only the most effective and efficient processes for your unique business," says Annette Bleninger, Treasury Management Sales Officer, CTP.
Business Checking Accounts
Merchants Bank is here to help you determine the right checking account for managing and simplifying your business finances. View Business Checking options