From private enterprises, nonprofit organizations, associations and municipalities, Merchants Bank can finance the needs of almost any business. Our commercial banking team will help structure the right financing package for your needs and serve as a valued member of your team.
Fill out our form to have a Commercial Banker to schedule a free, no obligation review of your business and what business loan solutions may be right for you.
We offer market competitive rates and terms for:
- Commercial and Small Business Loans
- Ag Loans provide financing for beginning or established farming operations (including working capital and input costs), equipment, capital improvements and more. Merchants Bank is a Farm Service Agency (FSA) Preferred Lender and a designated AgBMP Loan Program Lender.
- Term Loans are typically used to acquire or refinance equipment for your business. Term loans offer a set repayment amount using a fixed or variable interest rate.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans are typically used for:
- Acquisition, refinance and construction.
- Owner-occupied and investment property.
- Many property types including office, warehouse, manufacturing, retail, multi-family, dealerships, healthcare and more.
- All phases of commercial real estate development projects.
- Floor Plan Financing can assist your business with vehicle or equipment inventory management. Plus, our simple and intuitive floor plan system can increase efficiencies and find more ways to save time and money.
- Lines of Credit are a flexible source of funds to help you manage your day-to-day working capital needs or quickly capitalize on an opportunity.
- Fleet/Truck Loans provide rolling stock financing for your truck and fleet operation.
- Lease Financing can provide flexibility and additional options for your growing business.
Plus, try our business calculators to help you estimate potential financial payments, payoffs, margins and more.