As an SBA preferred lender, Merchants relies on the expertise of the Small Business Administration and continually refers our customers to their Small Business Development Centers and website for practical, worthwhile information.
Below is a collection of what we, and our customers, have found most valuable from SBA.gov . If you'd prefer a local SBA resource, contact one of our Commercial Bankers.
About the SBA – Learn what the SBA is and who is a part of the SBA team.SBA Loan Programs
- 7(a) Loan Program – The most common general small business loan offered by the SBA.
- Microloan Program – Small, short-term small business loans.
- Real Estate & Equipment Loans or CDC/504 Loan Program – Loans for real estate and equipment.
- Disaster Loans – Low interest loans to repair or replace items damaged in a disaster.
- General Guide to SBA Loan Programs