Dreaming of starting a business? Having a business partner that understands your unique needs during this phase of your business is crucial and our Commercial Bankers are here to help. Plus, we have compiled a variety of valuable resources to help get you started.
- Small Business Association (SBA): Guide to Starting a Business
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED): Guide to Starting a Business
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue: Starting a Business Resource Center
- SCORE: Startup Guide
- Find a Small Business Development Center near you
- SBA: Managing A Business
- Minnesota DEED: Business Management Basics
- SCORE: Run and Grow Your Business
- SBA: Hire and Retain Employees
- IRS: Hiring Employees
- Minnesota DEED: Finding Workers
- SCORE: A Step-by-Step Guide to Hiring Your First Employee
Not Sure Where to Start with Treasury Management?
Our team of experts is ready to help you. We provide free analysis of your business accounts to uncover the best solutions for making your business run smarter.
"You don’t need to be an expert in Treasury Management, that’s my job," says Becky Zoellner, Treasury Management Sales Officer. "I want you to feel comfortable and truly understand which solutions will help meet your business goals."
Business Checking Accounts
Merchants Bank is here to help you determine the right checking account for managing and simplifying your business finances. View Business Checking options