Manage your Merchants Bank business account(s) through:
Not sure which option is right for your business? Talk to a Treasury Management Sales Officer
. Our experts serve businesses in Minnesota and Wisconsin and are ready to answer your questions about online and mobile tools.
Commercial Online Banking
Merchants Bank Commercial Online Banking provides easy access to managing your accounts and seamless integration to the Treasury Management tools you need:
- Secure browser with encrypted keyboard
- Make payments using ACH origination, bill pay and wire transfers
- Monitor transactions through Positive Pay and ACH Filters
- Intuitive financial reporting
- Sophisticated access options for secondary users
- Additional services, including the ability to initiate transfers and stop payments, create alerts, set up notifications and more
Get Started with Commercial Online Banking
Commercial Mobile Banking
Check your business accounts on the go, while still operating in a fully secure environment.
- Check balances, review transactions and view check images
- Review, schedule and approve payments
- Initiate transfers between eligible accounts
- Approve ACH files for processing
- Optional functionality to deposit checks
Get Started with Commercial Mobile Banking
If you are currently a Commercial Online Banking user, download the app and follow the steps provided to sign in to Commercial Mobile Banking for the first time. If you do not have an account and would like to enroll or have questions, call (833) 694-2374.
Small Business Online & Mobile Banking
Geared toward small businesses that do not use Treasury Management tools, Merchants Bank Small Business Online & Mobile Banking provides access to basic functions to manage your business accounts:
- Review recent transactions and view checks
- Bill pay
- Transfer funds
- Add or remove secondary users and define account access or transactions limits per user
- Control your business debit card transactions through Card Valet
- Additional services, including the ability to initiate stop payments, create alerts, set preferences, update business information, and more
Get Started with Small Business Online Banking
If you'd like access to your business accounts through Small Business Online Banking, contact the Customer Service Representative at your local branch to enroll.
Get Started with Small Business Mobile Banking
Once your business has enrolled for Small Business Online Banking, you may download the app and use your Merchants Bank Online Banking user credentials to log in.
Mobile Banking is a free service from Merchants Bank and is available to authorized business users, standard text messaging and data plan rates may apply. Consult your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply for you. Your carrier may limit access outside the U.S. Mobile Banking works best on full-featured smart phones though, it is not a requirement.