With Same Day Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments, you can easily send ACH files meeting certain requirements today and have those payments credited today.
A NACHA ruling requires all financial institutions to receive and process ACH credit and debit files of $25,000 or less per transaction same day.
How does Same Day ACH Work?
Initiating a Same Day ACH file and accessing detailed reporting of your ACH activity is easy.
- Log in to your Merchants Bank Commercial Online Banking account.
- Prepare and send a Same Day ACH file.
- Credit and debit files meeting the $25,000 per transaction requirement can be automatically processed same day if received by the bank before 1:00 p.m.
- Accounts receiving your credit should see funds posted the same day.
Benefits of Same Day ACH
- Enhance cash flow by sending and receiving Same Day ACH
- Quickly process payments with a tight deadline
- Payment to payment-related information may flow more rapidly from bank to bank saving you time
Which businesses should use Same Day ACH?
Your business would benefit from Same Day ACH if you:
- Need to meet short or missed deadlines for payroll processing
- Seek quicker settlement of payments to other businesses
From online access to your bank accounts, to fraud detection and prevention, we offer solutions to help maximize your cash flow and make your business more efficient. Learn more about our other Treasury Management tools for security and management.
*Subject to approval