Our Financial Advisors and Consultants have the necessary experience and insight to help you plan for the future of your employees and your company. We will take the time to get to know your business; its goals, purpose and plans; and provide recommendations designed to meet those needs today and for generations to come.
As a business owner, whether you are looking to increase employee retention, maximize employee contributions, maximize owner contribution or provide a pension-like benefit upon retirement for employees, we can offer options to fit your situation.
Working with the top retirement plan providers, we can help you determine the right benefit plan for your company and provide implementation. Three of the most popular retirement plans we help businesses implement include:
- 401(k) , set up most of the time as a profit-sharing plan, is a retirement plan option that typically works best for larger businesses.
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees IRA (SIMPLE IRA) set up traditional IRAs in each employee’s name for contribution purposes. SIMPLE IRAs are typically best for small businesses without a retirement plan in place. Employees can make salary deferral contributions and the employer may make matching contributions to a specified level.
- Simple Employee Pension IRA (SEP IRA) also set up traditional IRAs in each employee’s name for contribution purposes. Employers make contributions on behalf of employees to a specified level.
Contribution limits (detailed on the IRS website ) are the main difference between these three plans.
Other retirement plan categories include:
- Profit-sharing plans
- Stock bonus plans
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP)
- Defined-benefit pension plans
- Cash-balance pension plans
- Money-purchase pension plans
- Target-benefit pension plans
- 403(b) plans
Insurance and Risk ManagementWe can help your business meet its risk management and business continuation goals. Working with our independent broker/dealer, Securities America, we can implement prudent insurance solutions to fund buy/sell, cross purchase agreements or key person insurance.
We can help with the transition of your business by crafting a unique plan for your exit. Our Financial Advisors and Consultants will take the time to learn about your business, review your goals and objectives, establish succession and other related plans, and suggest solutions to make the transition as smooth as possible for you, your employees and even your customers.