Events & Adventures is based out of Winona, MN, but is available across all of our locations to our customers or anyone who wants to know more about Merchants. Events are open to all ages and many adventures are multi-generational. Customers can take advantage of loyalty pricing and discounts for upcoming trips.
Table of Contents
- Article: Have You Been in Our New Online Banking System?
- Upcoming Events (click here to skip to events)
Have You Been In Our NEW Online Banking System?
- Track account activity with customizable alerts that can be pushed to your email or cellphone
- Check your estimated credit score and monitor credit inquiries
- Send secure messages to Electronic Banking
- Submit a secure travel notification to make sure your cards work while you’re out of town
- Go to your usual place to get logged in: www.merchantsbank.com or use the Merchants Bank mobile banking app.
Use your current login credentials. Follow the prompts provided to update your personal information. It may be helpful to have a copy of your most recent statement or your checkbook to reference.
You will need your phone (cellphone or landline) next to you to verify your identity with a two-factor authentication process.a. “Two-Factor Authentication” is an enhanced security feature that confirms your identity through a code sent to your mobile device, phone call or personal security questions when you log in for the first time from a new device.
- Your login credentials
- Bill pay payees
- Merchants Bank accounts set up for transfers and scheduled transfers involving these accounts
- Account alerts
- Your account nicknames
- External linked accounts (non-Merchants Bank accounts)
- Spending (Personal Financial Management) – This was Manage My Money in the old system.
To learn more about upcoming events or to RSVP, contact our Events and Adventures Coordinator.
Events & Adventures Coordinator