The Merchants Bank Advisory Board for our banks in Caledonia, Lanesboro, Rushford and Spring Grove is connected with the communities we serve and helps provide key insights into the local population and economies. We rely on our Advisory Board to provide meaningful feedback about what is important to community members and business owners and how Merchants Bank can collaborate on a local level to create thriving communities.
Key statistics for Houston County*
- Population: 18,567
- Median Age: 45.3
- Median Home Value: $190,502
Key statistics for Fillmore County*
- Population: 21,110
- Median Age: 42.5
- Median Home Value: $177,443
Industries of focus for Houston and Fillmore Counties
- Top Industries by Type: Other Services excluding Public Administration, Retail Trade, Public Administration, Construction
- Top Industries by Sales: Wholesale Trade, Retail Trade, Manufacturing, Finance and Insurance
- Top Industries by Number of Employees: Retail Trade, Educational Services, Other Services excluding Public Administration, Health Care and Social Assistance, Public Administration
* Source: SNL, 3/20
Our board leadership structure encompasses several levels, including a company-wide Board of Directors for Merchants Financial Group, Inc, a Board of Directors for the Merchants Bank Charter and local Community Advisory Boards.
Merchants Bank Advisory Board of Directors for Caledonia, Lanesboro, Rushford and Spring Grove