The Merchants Bank Advisory Board for our banks in Apple Valley, Cottage Grove, Hastings, Lakeville and Rosemount is connected with the communities we serve and helps provide key insights into the local population and economies. We rely on our Advisory Board to provide meaningful feedback about what is important to community members and business owners and how Merchants Bank can collaborate on a local level to create thriving communities.
Key statistics for Dakota County*
- Population: 419,275
- Median Age: 38.3
- Median Home Value: $251,986
Key statistics for Washington County*
- Population: 255,445
- Median Age: 39.3
- Median Home Value: $282,468
Industries of focus for Dakota and Washington Counties
- Top Industries by Type: Retail Trade; Construction; Professional, Scientific and Tech Services
- Top Industries by Sales: Retail Trade, Wholesale Trade, Manufacturing
- Top Industries by Number of Employees: Retail Trade; Health Care and Social Assistance; Accommodation and Food Services; Professional, Scientific and Tech Services; Manufacturing
* Source: SNL, 6/17
Our board leadership structure encompasses several levels, including a company-wide Board of Directors for Merchants Financial Group, Inc, a Board of Directors for the Merchants Bank Charter, a Board of Directors for the First National Bank of Northfield Charter and local Community Advisory Boards.
Merchants Bank Advisory Board of Directors for Apple Valley, Cottage Grove, Hastings, Lakeville and Rosemount