Seeking fast and convenient financing to support key business objectives? A line of credit is an ideal way to finance short-term funding needs, such as managing your cash flow cycle, financing inventory or accounts receivable, or quickly capitalizing opportunities.
Benefits of a Business Line of Credit:
- Flexible terms and repayment plans
- Competitive rates and terms
- Borrow the amount you need, when you need it
- Capability to sweep line of credit funds between your business checking account each day to minimize interest expense and feeds
- Funds from line of credit can be used to support trade letters of credit
- Interest is paid only the amount of the line being used, not the entire line
Plus, use our business calculators to estimate potential expenses, payoff amounts and more for a Business Line of Credit.
Manage Vehicle Inventory with Ease
“We’ve been impressed with the convenience of the floor plan financing system from Merchants Bank. In a matter of a click, I can access balance, payment and payoff information when I need it. Everything we need to manage our inventory is at our fingertips.” – Randy Stevens, Partner at Adamson Motors, Inc.
Small Business Loans
As an SBA Preferred Lender, we can help your small business understand the benefits of different financing solutions. Get started