Seeking fast and convenient financing to support key business objectives? A line of credit is an ideal way to finance short-term funding needs, such as managing your cash flow cycle, financing inventory or accounts receivable, or quickly capitalizing opportunities.
Benefits of a Business Line of Credit:
- Flexible terms and repayment plans
- Competitive rates and terms
- Borrow the amount you need, when you need it
- Capability to sweep line of credit funds between your business checking account each day to minimize interest expense and feeds
- Funds from line of credit can be used to support trade letters of credit
- Interest is paid only the amount of the line being used, not the entire line
Plus, use our business calculators to estimate potential expenses, payoff amounts and more for a Business Line of Credit.
Save Money, Time + Be More Efficient
The biggest benefits to using Cash Management? According to Annette, Cash Management Officer: "The top three benefits are saving time, saving money, efficiency. With our variety of products, together we can figure out which ones would be most beneficial for your business."
Learn more about our Cash Management services:
Small Business Loans
As an SBA Preferred Lender, we can help your small business understand the benefits of different financing solutions. Get started