Ready to buy, build, remodel or refinance your home?
Choose us, Dawn Garms or Tina Mueller, your local mortgage loan experts serving Onalaska and La Crosse, WI, part of the Coulee Region and the beautiful Mississippi River Valley and featuring outdoor attractions including Riverside Park, Grandad Bluff Park and more.
We are familiar with the needs of those in Onalaska, La Crosse and the surrounding area and excited to help people like you realize their dreams of home ownership. Whether you are looking to purchase a home, build from the ground up or refinance your current mortgage, we can help with the variety of home loan programs and support we offer at Merchants Bank.
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up to learn more about your situation and which mortgage or home loan options make sense for you, including construction loans.
|15-Year Fixed Rate||2.775 %||2.981 %||$1359.62....Rates effective as of 01/21/2022
|20-Year Fixed Rate||3.400 %||3.451 %||$1149.67
|30-Year Fixed Rate||3.650 %||3.686 %||$914.92
Subject to approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Estimates below are based on a loan amount of $200,000 with 20% down payment (equity for refinance), prepaid finance charges of $2,900 and a credit score of 740. The actual rate available to you will be based upon your credit history and may be different than the rate disclosed. Rates are for the financing of a single-family primary residence with a 45-day lock. If the down payment/equity is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be needed, which could increase the monthly payment and APR. Rates also may be higher for cash-out refinances above 70% Loan-to-Value, non-escrowed loans, loan amounts below $100,000 and/or loan amounts greater than $647,200. 30-Year Fixed = 360 monthly payments. 20-Year Fixed = 240 monthly payments. 15-Year Fixed = 180 monthly payments. Payment does not include taxes and insurance and actual payment obligation may be greater.
Mortgage, Home Loan & Construction Loan Programs
Finding a home that feels uniquely you, that’s important. Talk to your Merchants Bank mortgage experts about financing options to help realize your dreams:
- Mortgage pre-approval
- Conventional mortgages and home loans
- First time home buyer programs
- Construction loans and lot loans
- Specialty mortgage programs like Veterans Administration (VA), Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Rural Development and more
- Mortgage refinance
Get to Know Dawn Garms and Tina Mueller, Mortgage Lenders
Dawn: NMLS # 515905
Tina: NMLS # 411298
With more than 45 years of mortgage experience between us, we would be honored to help make your home loan or construction loan process as seamless as possible. We take personal pride in providing outstanding service to each and every customer and making sure you have a complete understanding of the entire loan process.
Our Top Tips for Home Buyers:
- Get pre-approved first. Pre-approval gives you a clear picture of what you can afford when purchasing a home and how that fits into what you’re comfortable with for your personal monthly budget. You can also go over what to expect for monthly payments, down payments and other mortgage options with a lender at that time.
- Take care of your credit. Be diligent about spending and make your monthly payments on time. It is important to maintain a good credit rating to have a chance at obtaining the best loan rates possible.
Visit us in person
3140 Market Place
Onalaska, WI 54650